Translate

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Google Pixel 11 Pro XL 1TB

On the plus side on the few times does hear me it gives me more than just this is what I found on the web which is what I always got from the Google assistant on my old Samsung S25 Ultra 1 TB. That being said it rarely hears me. Or if it does hear me it doesn't respond to anything I say other than the initial Hey Google. Even if I do it in a quiet room it wakes up but doesn't say or do anything about my query. I am wondering if it has anything to do with my wearing bone conduction Raycons although my Samsung never had a problem with it. Also, my new Google Pixel 11 Pro XL 1TB seems to have been built with instruction from my Mom. It randomly decides that it has been too loud for too long and turns down the volume. Way down. I'm in my 60's and my hearing is fine but most of the day I am in a loud mail truck and so I need it a little louder. And I really don't like that they feel the need to baby me like I'm not old enough to make my own decisions. Also, it overheats easily. 

Now for the amazing. The camera is great and the AI is excellent. I asked it to change up some pictures on my phone and it did better than I could have hoped for. I am still blown away. I am (probably in the minority) but I want more AI not less. If we could use AI for modeling campaigns, movies, etc. and have it bring prices down I am all for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment