Translate

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Donald Trump Vs Ted Cruz

I got an email today basically saying that if trump becomes the nominee I needed to vote for him because of all the court picks coming up. 
This was my response: I consider the people who are so easily swayed from voting for a Christian man such as Ted Cruz (yes, even if you have to write his name in) to voting for a ungodly man such as trump are going to be the same people who when told they have to turn their back on Jesus in favor of an ungodly anti-Christ are the ones who will be all too willing to do so. I refuse to be that man. Besides you are presupposing that trump's picks will be conservative picks which since he is a registered democrat is hardly going to be the case.
<')))>< I pray that everyone does not find themselves so easily turned from what is right and do vote for Ted Cruz even if you have to write his name in. If enough of us (and there are millions of us with more everyday) do so then he will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment