Translate

Monday, February 21, 2022

Stand Together

 I have gotten off Facebook and so have more time to devote to this blog. I have had a lot of people asking me who I am voting for in the upcoming election so I decided to make that my 1st post. To make this city, county, state, country and world better we need to vote for the right people and that starts in the primaries. This is who I voted for and I urge you if able to do the same. If we get a huge voting block then we can force them to do the right thing or get rid of them if they don't. I realize I have a lot of readers from all across the United States and from across the world (which really amazes and humbles me) so I know that there may be different people running where you are at but some key things to look for if you do not live in Texas or where these particular elections are being held. If you live in the United States vote Republican. We could make this country number one again but it will have to be with Republican ideals not the democrat give away the farm ideals. If we ever got to where we had a Republican President (not a "RINO" Republican in name only and not a Bush type whom I couldn't even bring myself to vote for) But an actual Republican president at the same time we had control of Congress you would see us implement all of the ideas I have laid out in previous posts and be amazed how great this country would be for ALL of its citizens. Each election I will do this write up of all the candidates I am voting for. I pray that all of you see the wisdom and work with me on this.

For all of you who live in other countries but are allowed to vote for your leaders these are the qualities you should look for. First off you want them to be a follower of Jesus. Not someone who just goes to church but one who actually lives their life following Jesus. Matthew 7:16-20 states that 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them. 

In other words, there are plenty of people that will say that they are Christians but sure don't act like it. You want someone that says they are AND behaves like they are. You want someone honest. Someone that does what they say and says what they do. I will write more on this in a future post but better get on with posting my choices before the election is over. 😊

I live in Victoria Texas so this is who was on the ballot here that I voted for. Once again this is for the Republican primaries. Also, I did not post the unopposed races because sine they are running unopposed it kind of narrows it down who to vote for. 😜 You are allowed to take a picture of this and take it into the ballot box with you.

United States Representative
Michael Cloud

Governor
Greg Abbott

Lieutenant Governor
Dan Patrick

Attorney General
Eva Guzman

I know I may get a lot of questions about this election and why I did not vote for Ken Paxton who is the incumbent and who has done quite a bit of good such as when he declared sex change pro­cedures on chil­dren and the pre­scrip­tion of Puber­ty Block­ers to be ​“Child Abuse” Under Texas Law or when he fought for us against the Vac­cine Mandates. That is all well and good. The problem is he has also been involved in a number of scandals and is still currently under investigation. So, let's say he does win the primary and then goes on to the General Election. If he gets arrested between winning the primary and winning the General election then since we cannot then just install someone to run in the General election. We lose it by default and the Democrat will win automatically which is the first step to turning this state into another California where so many people are now fleeing from. Besides Eva Guzman is an excellent choice for the job. She has the experience. Her parents came over to this country legally. Then he Dad was murdered by an illegal alien so she knows the danger of being overrun by those not willing to come here the right way. And is willing to fight to stem the tide of those who criminally enter our country.



Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Glenn Hegar

Texas Land Commissioner aka Commissioner of Agriculture
Jon Spiers

Texas Railroad Commissioner
Wayne Christian

Texas Supreme Court Place 9
Evan Young

Texas Court of Criminal Appeals Place 5
Scott Walker

Texas State Board of Education District 2
LJ Francis 

This is a super important election. It features LJ Francis who is against CRT (Critical Race Theory) where we start in grade school teaching kids that one group should basically hate the other group because they are of a different race and then teach the other kids that they should be ashamed of being the race that they are because of this their ancestors may or may not have done in the past.  The other candidate Hilda Garza-DeShazo is apparently for such nonsense. Vote LJ Francis.

Texas House of Representatives District 30
Geanie Morrison

Texas Thirteenth District Court of Appeals Place 3 
Ysmael Fonseca


District Judge of the 377th District Court
Eli Garza

Victoria County Criminal District Attorney
Constance Filley Johnson

Victoria County Clerk
Brandy Schustereit 

In the race for Victoria County Clerk there is not an obvious good or bad choice. There are things I like about both of them and things I disliked about both of them.

Victoria County Commissioner Precinct 4
Kenneth Sexton

Victoria Justice of the Peace Precinct 4
John G. Miller
So, that is my list. If you have any questions about why I chose who I did or about anything else feel free to leave it in the comments and I will answer it. Because unlike Biden I do not have a problem answering any questions 😂


4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not live in Texas but am going to start voting Republican now. I just always voted Democrat because my parents always told me that the Republicans were for the rich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your country's president is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your parents lied to you

    ReplyDelete